Thursday, August 19, 2010

Training Camp - Afternoon Practice

The afternoon practice can be summed up with one word. HOT!!! The actual temp was 96 degrees but the heat index was 110. I would not want to be a player in full pads in this heat. We were sweating standing still. This practice was specifically Special Teams. I wasn't aware until the morning practice that the whole team would be there working on drills. It was very interesting and I learned a lot about when we needed to be there and where we should sit for next year. And, that was really all part of why I went this year. I also learned that Alex will not be going with me next year. :)
True view of where we were standing on the top of the bleachers.

Vinatieri to kick. Holder is Pat McAfee.

#93 - Dwight Freeney

#87 - Reggie Wayne

Manning to Collie


My bored, over-heated child!

Offense on Offense drills. Peyton is directing.

She has Ice Cream, she's happy now.

No comments: