Tuesday, August 10, 2010

2010 Family Reunion

The Debroux family reunion took place this year on July 31st, in Gleason, WI. Never heard of Gleason? Not surprising, don't blink you might miss it. lol
Alex and I arrived at the Gleason Lion's Club grounds Friday night. It was the first time we had gone on a Friday. We were looking forward to hanging out with our favorite family for an extra night. From our branch of the tree were: Grandma, Mom, Bev, Carol, me, Keah, Alex, Aubrey, Arrionna, Jed, Joey and Madeline. Justin and Kelly also made a quick stop to swap Joey for Madeline as they were just coming back from Wyoming.

Before

After - Hair transformation by Keah. She also did some toes Saturday but not mine, even though she couldn't stand my blue toe nail polish. hahahaha

Arrionna and Keah

Joey

Mom, Aubrey and me

My beautiful girl!!!! I love this picture!

Teaching her at a young age.

The camping areas

Ari and Aubrey

No comments: