Sunday, August 29, 2010

Colts vs Packers

We attended the Packers/Colts preseason game on Thursday, August 26th. We left Eau Claire shortly before 2 and returned at 2:15. It was a long day Friday! The game was amazing but too difficult for Sam and I. We decided never to go to a game like this again where you are cheering for both teams. Plus we took an awful lot of crap from people in the stands. Apparently, you're not allowed to cheer for both teams. And, I thought Viking fans were bad. They were nothing compared to the rude, nasty people in Green Bay. Congratulations Packer Fans! You should all be very proud of yourselves!!!!! I, however, will continue to cheer for both mainly because I can!! The rest of you closed-minded fans can bite me!

Hmm.... Tailgate food. The plan was to make chicken kabobs but after some difficulties with the skewers, including skewering myself, I switched to packets containing mushrooms, onions, green peppers and chicken. The baby red potatoes cooperated with their skewering. I precooked the chicken and potatoes so they just had to be heated. The chicken was marinated with an Italian Beer marinade. Yummy.
I bet you didn't know a cheesehead doubled as a table did you?
Peyton
Chuckie Baby

Me and Denise
Me and Bobber
Our rowdy group. Scott, Denise, Jen, Sam, Bob and Donna (aka my mom) :)

No comments: