Thursday, August 19, 2010

Colts v 49er's

We left our hotel shortly after 10. I wanted to be ready to head home directly from the game so, we got gas and everything situated before heading to the stadium. We were able to pick up our tickets at the Will Call booth at 11. I figured if I wasn't going to be able to stay for the whole game, we should go early and spend some quality time at the stadium before the game. I was curious to see if they would have all the activities with the pre-season game like they did for the regular season. And, they did. We had our picture taken and Alex had her face painted but she wouldn't throw the football to win additional prizes. Maybe next time. We stayed until the starters were taken out and then made our 9 hour trek home.

Alex getting her face painted. She was even able to get glitter.


Isn't she cute!

Us well before the game. I bought myself some time by buying her food.

The true view from our seats.



Before the game.


Awarding Peyton with his 4 time MVP trophy

First Quarter hand off to Addai


Oh yeah, there was some other team there, too.

No comments: