Saturday, October 3, 2009

Why I love October

Not only is October one of the most colorful months of the year, but some of my favorite people share special days this month. My sister and I have even started calling the anniversaries the October Club. Someday, she'll join the October club, too. :)
6 - Mikki & Tony's Anniversary
6 - Mauri's Birthday
10 - Angie & Jim's Vow Renewal/Anniversary
11 - Bevy's Birthday
11 - Blake's Birthday
14 - Myles' Birthday
14 - Jenny's Birthday
15 - Erika & Tim's Anniversary
16 - Our Anniversary
16 - Tara & Jay's Anniversary
17 - Kortney's Birthday
19 - Keah and Jr's Anniversary
19 - See's Birthday
22 - Craig's Birthday
Happy Birthday and Anniversary to all. And, since I did this from memory, sorry If I forgot anyone.

1 comment:

The Moss Fam said...

Jen, I'm impressed! Thanks for the early birthday wish!!

Mauri