Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A big bunch of fun!

Saturday, October 17th, Amy, Blake, Tony, Mikki, Bob and I went out to celebrate Blake's birthday (I won't mention how old he is.), Our 10th Anniversary and Tony's new job. Although, we made Tony go home with Mikayla after dinner. Sorry, Tony! We started our night at CanCun. I know, I know. Nothing new there but, Mikki picked and it's been a long time since she was there. And, as you also know, I will never turn down a chance to drink margaritas. I heart margaritas! After dinner, we ventured to the old Wildwood. It's current name escapes me but it's something Nascar themed. We had a great time playing darts and pool and an even better time annoying the drunk by the fake slot machine. He left, we won. He should have known better than to tell us to be quiet.
Amy and Blake

Bob and Jen - The real reason I married him, he likes my Colts! :)

Blake, Amy, Mikki, Jen and Bob

The girls I would be lost without!!!!

Jen and Amy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen! Fabulous pictures of you lovely ladies!! :)