Wednesday, September 30, 2009

3 days 'til Indy!!!!!

To say I'm excited is a slight understatement. I am beyond crazy excited. That shouldn't surprise anyone. :)
On Saturday, Denise, Scott, Sam and I will make the trek to Indianapolis to watch the Colts take on the Seahawks Sunday. While it will be a looooong ride both ways, it will be so worth it to see my boys play on their home turf! Don't get me wrong, it was still great to see them play last year in the Metrodome. But, really? Who wants to cheer for your favorite players where you are the hated visiting team. Vikings fans are so inviting. I still wish there was a way to note sarcasm on this blog.
And, for those wondering yes, there will be pictures posted. And, no, there will be no Night Before the Colts Game Part II. I know and I'm sorry. If I was given a good idea of something new that wasn't too long, I may consider it.

No comments: