Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Vaca Posts?

I so badly want to blog about our trip but just haven't had time. This Friday is the Brownie overnight to Beaver Creek. I am so overwhelmed right now trying to get everything together. I know it will all turn out fine..... But, you know how I am. :)
So tonight, Alex and I are going to the Circus with Krista, Elizabeth and Elijah. It should be fun. Last night we went to Beaver Creek to scope out the area. It's been so long I didn't even remember where the obstacle course was. Thank goodness I have an 8 year old who has been there recently.
Here's hoping, everything will settle down after that.
We have had two fires already this year..... Yes, April, I said fire. The next one is scheduled for June 27th. We'll be cooking out also. Let me know if you can join us.

1 comment:

April said...

FIRE!!!!! Pretty FIRE!
Glad to hear you had fun- the pic of you and Alex is tooo cute.