Monday, June 29, 2009

Seralago Hotel

One thing I forgot to mention about the non-quality inn.... The last morning we were there, housekeeping knocked on the door and before Bobber could get there, they opened the door. It wasn't a big room.... They left and he proceeded to get into the shower. I will spare you the details of the "wonderful" shower. So, as he comes out of the bathroom door, he notices someone cleaning the room. Now, like most men, he takes about 5 minutes to shower. Nobody had left the room. And, after they came in the first time, he put out the do not disturb sign. So, they left again and never returned to finish cleaning the room. I didn't ask Bob if she got a show. LOL

Sunday, I convinced Bob that we needed to switch rooms a day early. In addition to us all feeling better, we would save an hour of travel time back from Tampa and going to Epcot on Tuesday. The only problem with switching was our luggage. We barely fit in the rental car and didn't really want to take everything on the two hour drive. So, one of my questions while calling for rooms was "Do you have a place I could hold my luggage?" The Seralago said no problem and when we arrived at 7am on Monday, we were able to check into our room early with no additional charge. They were awesome and the room didn't smell. Yippee.






No comments: