Saturday, June 27, 2009

The Quality Inn that was not a quality inn!

This hotel was so horrible, we actually checked out early and paid extra for a different hotel. The beds were fine but the smell made me sick. As I put in my review on Expedia, I don't know how they rated it what they did. The first night we stayed in a room facing the interstate. Way loud and I didn't sleep well. The smell in there was unbelievable. Mold and Mildew smelling everywhere. The second night we asked to move rooms. When we checked in, we were told the hotel was full. Hard to believe with only 20 cars in the parking lot in the morning. Anyway, we moved to a room away from I4 because of the noise. Where did they put us? Next to the ice machine and the washer and dryer. Nice. Much quieter but stick stunk of that mold and mildew. And, I noticed everytime we left the room, I would feel better. No sneezing and the headache would leave. Crazy what breathing clean air will do for a person. The best part of the hotel was the pool. With hardly anyone in the hotel, we had the pool to ourselves for a good portion of Sunday evening. It was the perfect temp and had the perfect chlorine levels.




No comments: