Thursday, June 4, 2009

Ahh, Summer Vacation.....

Today was the last day of school which means my small child is now a Third Grader..... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

When did that happen? LOL

It also means we are off on our trip to Florida. I happy to say most of the things I wanted to accomplish are done. Erica, I haven't forgotten. I do have clothes for your girls and I so sorry, I haven't gotten them to you yet. :(

I'll update when I can. I'm looking forward to many great pictures and stories! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen,

Have a great vacation! And, I know just how you're feeling. We now have a 5th, 3rd, and 1st grader! I'm sure it was yesterday that we brought them home from the hospital. No rush with the clothes, my friend. We'll be coming to E.C. a couple of times in June/July for visits and hopefully we can connect then. I can't wait to hear about your trip!