Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Disney Update

Today I booked our hotel for the Disney part of our stay. We have booked the All-Star Movies Resort with the dinning plan. While I wanted to stay somewhere a little nicer, I opted to stay with the original plan based on how much we would actually be in the rooms during our three nights.
Currently, we are planning to go to Epcot on Tuesday and the Magic Kingdom on Wednesday. In 12 days, I will be able to make our reservations for a couple of the restaurants we have planned. At Epcot we will be having lunch with..... You guessed it, Princess Jasmine and on Thursday, we are planning to dine at Chef Mickey's for Breakfast. Yum, I love breakfast food. So, I think the major things are now covered for our summer vacation 2009 and I will focus on the smaller details. I found an Epcot passport to make online. Each country has a page where kids can get a stamp and writing from. Someone had also made a first page to look just like a kids passport. It's pretty cute. I have updated it with all of Alex's info. All I need now for it is cardstock and contact paper. I can't wait to see it completed. :)

No comments: