Sunday, February 22, 2009

The best part of a list

I think the best part of a to-do list or a list of everything you are working on, is getting to cross things off. Especially if it's a cleaning list.....
In the past couple weeks, I have been able to finish quite a few things that I was working on. So, today I cross off my list....
Amy's birthday party
Alex's pageant registration and dress (it's so pretty, it will be here Tuesday)
Summer vacation plans - all booked and even I don't pack this early.
2010 Olympics - tickets and hotel are all reserved. Next is airfare.....
2007 & 2008 Vegas Scrapbooks. - time well spent while trying to get those lovely 2010 tickets.
Brownies - Action City is done and only 2 weeks til cookies come in. Woo Hoo.
Reorganizing - Alex's room is done. Kitchen is almost done. We won't talk about downstairs. lol

I think today I will start my Yellowstone scrapbook......

No comments: