Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Current Projects

Every once in a while, I think it's fun to list the things I am working on. Usually, it's in the form of a checklist. Sometimes, it's a list of things that are stressing me. This time, it was just because I feel like my head is spinning with too many things to do. So, here's what I came up with.
Amy's Birthday Party
Brownies - normal meetings, Action City (tonight), skating and cookie sales
Alex's new pageant - Dress, casual wear, photos
Sheet rocking the living room
Painting - Kitchen, hallways, and living room
Flooring in the hallway
Reorganizing rooms - Kitchen, downstairs, Alex's room. And, getting ready for spring thrift sales.
Vancouver 2010 Olympics - Tickets and Hotel (wish us luck for the ticket auction tomorrow)
Chamber Ambassador stuff - thankfully there haven't been many ribbon cuttings or ground breakings lately.
Proposed 2009 vacation plans - trying to persuade Bobber to want to go and where. I'm between Disney and DC.
Looking for land to build a house
Aubrey's first birthday party
Disney binder for Denise
A family cookbook - I'm really excited about this one. It's for my mom's side of the family and I have some great recipes already.
Scrapbooks - Vegas 2007 and Vegas 2008. I'm almost done and ready to start Yellowstone 2008. Woo hoo! Maybe I should work on Alex's scrapbook, she's still 3 in hers.

And that doesn't include the everyday work stuff, school work or normal cleaning. And thankfully, we are done with the holidays and Alex's birthday. I am very fortunate that I am able to do some of these things at work. That helps with the head spinning. I also go back to one of my high school coaches telling me I was spreading myself too thin with all of my activites. Apparently, it's just the way I was made. So, anything I can help you with? LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen! Wow! You are one busy bee! Good for you for keeping it all together.

Erica