Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Email address change

As most of you know, I am in the process of changing my email addresses. Yes, I had multiple aol accounts. Now I am trying to switch everything over from JenDS and JenJenFer to my gmail account so we can stop paying the ridiculous amount aol charges. But, because I've had these addresses for 10-12 years, it's causing some stress. Mainly what's stressing me right now is switching this blog. I know it's only been a year that I've been doing this and I only have 132 posts but, I don't want to lose any of it. So, after a painfully long search on how to transfer a blog, I think I have it. Only time will tell though. If all of a sudden everything is gone, I'll start again and the first blog will probably be something entitled. AARRRRGGGG!!!!!! LOL

Oh, also, my new email address is JenJenFer4@gmail.com.

No comments: