Thursday, September 25, 2008

Family Gathering

We gathered on Monday, September 22nd to celebrate the life of my uncle John. He was 52 years old. And was buried next to my Grandpa Servi. While it was a somber event, it was nice to see my aunts and uncles and my cousin Johnny. Johnny hadn't been to WI in 17 years. The group of first cousins talked and looked at pictures from the past. It was nice catching up. Of course we had to take some pictures while everyone was together. My mom is the oldest of 6. Carol is next, she lives in Appleton. John, lived in Maryland. Bev and Jim live in Antigo. And, Donald lives in Florida. I love the first picture of my family. The hill and field in the background are part of Grandpa's farm land. I've always thought it was so beautiful on this part of the land.
The picture of my first cousins is definately missing some people. We had to count, there are 16 grandchildren and 7 great-grandchildren. In birth order: Jamie, Jennifer, Chris, Justin, Brittney, Jim, Keah, John, Jeff, Josh, Bryon, Tiffany, Samantha, Elise, and Gabe.
Great grandchildren: Gregory, Madeline, Kourtney, Alexandria, Jed, Joey, Olivia and one due in April.

The Servi Clan

Back: Jim, Donald, Donna Front: Carol, Grandma, Bev


The first cousins

Back: Chris, Jennifer, Samantha, John Front: Tiffany, Jamie

My beautiful neice, Aubrey
Jen and John
Jim, Sam and Don

No comments: