Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Vacation Prep

We are planning to go to Mount Rushmore and Yellowstone this summer. This last weekend we set up the tent to waterproof and clean. I can't say we've used the tent as much as we had planned but, this summer - Watch Out!! Alex has been a great helper with the vacation planning. She is very interested in our grocery list for camping. I just hope I don't forget the marshmellows. She may never forgive me. LOL. We also were trying to make sure everything will fit in the car. If you see a over loaded Mercury Milan this summer, that may be us.

And, last but not least, my new camera arrived on Monday. It has been a long 6 weeks without a camera. As soon as I figure it out, I will post some new pictures. Sprout was posing all last night for me. :)

No comments: