Saturday, May 24, 2008

Saturday, May 24th

Well, now that we have a picture of Sprout on here, I best be gettin' in gear and add some photos of Alex. This morning we went to Sam Davey Playground. Here is the Monkey on the monkey bars.






And now, from Alex.
I'm Alex and this is my playground. My playground is at school and I'm playing there. So, my mom takes pictures of me and I'm having fun. My school's playground is fun. There I was playing on the playground and some kids were there too.
This morning I was going to ride my bike to school but the chain broke. So, we put it back in the garage and walked to the playground.


Later this afternoon, Amy, Mikki, Tony and I are going golfing. I should have some fun pictures from that as well.
I really like my new camera. It has been very easy to use and is a good replacement for the one that was broken.






No comments: