Monday, May 12, 2008

A day in the life of Sprout

6:09 Rudely awaken by Mom waking up and Dad coming home from work. They have not gotten the memo on "Quiet, Sprout is sleeping"
6:20 Rub up against mom's leg until I realize she's not Dad.
7:20 Still no sleep. Now Alex is awake and Paris wants to play. If only I could lure her outside........
8:30 Dad takes Alex to school. Finally, peace and quiet. Except for Paris.
1:20 Mom is home for lunch. Why must they torture me so?!?! I need my beauty rest. Being this beautiful just doesn't happen. Gesh!!!
4:30 Alex is home from school. I count the minutes until the house is quiet again. Maybe if I hide downstairs.......
4:45 There is a constant shadow following me. If only Paris would sleep! I shall make a plan to hide for the next time she is sleeping.
5:52 Great! Now Mom is home, too. Paris has a wild hair up her A**. I'd like to put something there myself.
6:00 Sing songs to self as to try and block out everything else.
6:15 I pass out
7:00 Mom! Put me down! I don't want belly rubs! I hate belly rubs! Well, this actually feels good. Maybe a little more. I meow as to call dad for help. He only smiles and says "Oh Sprouty" Help, me...... Purr, purr. Now put me down.
7:02 After what seems like an eternity, Mom puts me down.
7:05 I must fix my fur. Being this beautiful takes time. I will glare at mom for awhile.
8:45 Paris needs to gain weight. She is too fast. Why does she not sleep?
9:03 It's quiet now that Alex went to sleep. I must try to sneak into Mom and Dad's room before they shut the door for the night. Paris isn't allowed in there. It's the perfect place to hide.
10:25 Next time need to remember to go to the bathroom before being locked in Mom and Dad's room. I prance for awhile but, there is no one to see.
10:30 I pass out
6:00 I am rudely awaken by Mom's alarm clock.
6:03 I run to the litterbox.

No comments: