Sunday, October 14, 2012

Brown Sugar Chicken and Marshmallow Brownies

I refer to Sundays and "new recipe Sundays". Because I am glued to the tv after noon during football season, I like to cook at least one meal before noon. Typically, I'll cook at least two for the upcoming week to reduce that "what's for dinner" madness when I walk in the door.  Since my husband works nights on a rotating schedule, it also helps him have something more than sandwiches all the time.
Sadly, I have no pictures of the chicken as it was devoured too quickly.  Here's the link for the recipe.....  http://www.food.com/recipe/easy-garlic-chicken-5478  Below are pictures of the brownies. In an effort to get my daughter off of all electronic devices for a short time, I asked her what we should bake. She loves brownies but I wanted to jazz them up a bit so here's our recipe.

Marshmallow Brownies
1 box Betty Crocker Milk Chocolate Brownie mix
2 eggs
3 tbsp water
1/2 cup oil
1/2 cup miniture marshmallows
6 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
Mix together all ingredients, lightly spray 13x9 pan and bake at 350 degrees for 24-26 minutes. 


No comments: