Monday, November 30, 2009

Packer Game 11/22

Sunday, November 22nd, Mom and I were able to go to the Packers Vs San Fransisco 49ers game. I had won the tickets through a contest at work. The contest winnings also included a MVP Tailgate party complete with free presents, food and drinks. We had a great time especially cuz the Packers won. We arrived at the stadium around 10:30.

The masses trying to get through security.
The offense

There were 4 of us that won tickets through the bank. Three of them just happened to be from my office. That's cuz we ROCK!!!!!
Left to right - Chris, Debbie, Me and Mel
Debbie is from the Howell office.
Me and my Mom

Mike Singletary - this was for Amy!
After the game, Mom and I went to the pro-shop to find a shirt for Alex. The drive home was long and traffic filled until we hit Wausau. We were both pretty tired from the long day but it was super fun and I would definitely take my mom again. Although next time I would prefer taking her to a Colts game!!!

No comments: