Monday, November 16, 2009

Football

I found myself actually defending Tom Brady yesterday. Someone had posted on Facebook that Aaron Rodgers was better than either quarterback playing in Indiana. It's odd for me to say something nice about Brady or Belichick as I dislike greatly the constant debate of who's the better quarterback, Tom Brady or Peyton Manning. But, by no means is Aaron Rodgers in the same league with these two, at this point. Only time will tell and there is no way of telling that after a season and a half when you're being sacked 40+ times in 9 games!
Now, after last night's astonishing come from behind victory by the Colts, I am happy to say Bill Belichick is my new favorite Patriot. Thank you, Bill, for giving Peyton Manning the ball on the 29 yard line with 2 minutes left. That was sheer genius!!!
And, in case you were wondering who I think wins the qb debate........ Tom Brady has never had his picture on my blog. :)

GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: