Friday, December 19, 2008

TGIF

It has been a long, long week.......
My doctor's appointment went very well. It's only torn cartilage. Only? Yes, I was thinking it was a torn tendon and that would have required surgery to repair. So, torn cartilage is amazing news. So good, I was jumping up and down. But only on one leg. LOL. So, it's on the mend.
Last night was our Brownie Troop's Christmas party. Boy was I tired after it was done. Bob wasn't in the mood to cook so we went to Pizza Del Re. Good food, crappy service. And then my Colts played last night. Stupid NFL network. I was able to watch a play by play on my phone. Gotta love Sprint. It was either that or sit in my car and listen to the NFL channel on the satelite radio. Tough choice; one updates faster but one is in the warm house. Hmmm...... It was all good until my phone battery died with 1:05 on the clock. What timing! LOL Oh well. The outcome was good. Go Colts!!!!
Oh, and Amy has a snow day today and should really update her blog!!!!

No comments: