Thursday, July 10, 2008

Vacation Countdown

It's now two weeks til our Yellowstone vacation. We are all getting very excited. Last weekend we did a packing test of the car. I'm a little nervous we will run out of room. The car was packed with things we've thought of so far. What happens with the last minute items? Where will they go? Not to mention Alex. Where will she go? Ahh, just kidding. This will surely be an adventure. It's times like this that I miss the truck. Although, I don't miss filling it with gas. :) Today, I am going to recheck some items to make sure they are in with the camping stuff. I also purchased some additional things for the trip today and need to find room for them. We have tried to keep all of the camping items in one bin. We'll see how long that lasts. LOL. The next weekend I am off I will spend some time at the laundry mat washing sleeping bags. I plan to take all of our clothes there at the same time. Hopefully that will save me time in the long run.

No comments: