Saturday, May 8, 2010

My Birthday Week

This was an amazing week. I had the opportunity to have dinner April 3rd with Amy, April, Mikki, Jan and Bobber. Thursday we had an extra Brownie meeting so, I got to see all my favorite 3rd graders. Then Bob and Alex took me to dinner because Bob had to work Friday night. Friday, Sam and Martin took me to lunch as Sam had to work Friday night. I was planning to meet my Mom and Aubrey at Cancun Friday night. I was surprised Sam was sent home early with too many hours so she and Martin came out for dinner, too. And, a friend I've had since elementary school came out for a drink also. Saturday, Mikki and I traveled to the Cities for an underwear party Denise was having. We opted to leave early and do some shopping. Love, love, love Trader Joe's. Mikki and I are planning to make a trip up there before our next cook out. Yummy!!!!! We also had the pleasure of eating lunch with Sara and spending some time with her shopping before we headed to Denise's house. What a great week!!! Plus, my house looked like a florist shop with all the flowers from Sandy, Sara and Bobber. I was so lucky to get to spend time with some many wonderful friends and family. :)

It's a Llama, it's a puppet..... it's a Llama puppet!!!!
Amy surprised us with a cake.
Amy, Mikki, Me and April..... photography by Bobber. :)
Sandy
Work it girl! Alex - America's Next Top Model
Playing at DSW

No comments: