Wednesday, May 20, 2009

To cut or not to cut?

I am contemplating getting my hair cut. I was going to to grow it out so I could have cut braids in Vancouver in February. But, I tried it out a couple of weeks ago and decided it wasn't that cute after all. So....... What to do, what to do? In March, I had it cut so I wouldn't be able to tuck the bangs behind my ear. Apparently, the hair dresser thought I said, I want to be able to tuck it behind my ear by next week. And now with the whole Birthday Fairy gift, I have to decide what I want to do. At the same time, Bobber thinks Alex needs to cut her hair. She isn't able to take care of it like she should and with all the curls, it gets knotted very quickly. I've been talking to her about donating it to Locks of Love. She said she will decide by Saturday. I don't think she will cut off the 12". And, I can totally relate to not wanting short hair as a child.... We'll have to wait and see.
Back to my hair, thoughts?
Alex's hair...... Stay posted......

No comments: